Conversation starter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
It actually has something about it that reminds me of a heavily kustomized dark green '40-ish pickup I saw in a Street Rodder magazine about 20 years ago. I was in love with that thing at the time and IIRC it was built by a pretty young guy. I just spent about an hour looking all over the internetz for it and came up empty. All my stacks of magazines got tossed before my last move.

Was it this one?

Tucci Truck.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Holy crap! That's it! Not sure why the Cutlass made me think of that but it did.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The 90s were a turbulent time, for sure. It doesn't sing to me like it used to but I remember really liking it at the time. There's some pretty interesting stuff done to the bed and fenders that no one else was doing then.

Whatever. Sorry for the tangent.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Well... that certainly stirred the pot a little. I also admire the work involved to build this car. His name is Carlos, and is a member of GBoys of Houston, Solid Car Club, and shows occasionally in the Bayou City Cup series of car shows with another car. It is bagged... has suicide doors...it does drive... It does have inner fenders ( custom fitted/welded trailer fenders relocated high on the inside fender ). When lifted, it is nowhere near the height of a Donk. The doors are shaved, it has a custom reupholstered interior, and a nice detailed engine compartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Well... that certainly stirred the pot a little. I also admire the work involved to build this car. His name is Carlos, and is a member of GBoys of Houston, Solid Car Club, and shows occasionally in the Bayou City Cup series of car shows with another car. It is bagged... has suicide doors...it does drive... It does have inner fenders ( custom fitted/welded trailer fenders relocated high on the inside fender ). When lifted, it is nowhere near the height of a Donk. The doors are shaved, it has a custom reupholstered interior, and a nice detailed engine compartment.

I don't believe you. We need more pics :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor