LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011

bigdan

Master Mechanic
Oct 3, 2007
st-jean baptiste ,quebec,
LSCustoms said:
oh and what year early broncos, saw one in the yard the other day, went home cause i couldnt check which one i needed, by the time i went back, the rear end was gone...lol. i normally have my parts to look for list on my phone but it erased...

any year ...all early broncos 66-77 are same width

Reactions: 1 user

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
I found a 9 inch at the junkyard today in a 78 Ranchero. It is waaaay too wide, but the price was right, so I am going to try this too. I know I am going to have to spend some $$$ on the housing, but at least I have the pumpkin.

I have spent some money on my 7.5 so maybe I can sell that to help with bills.

Krazy Kracker

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 11, 2013
Osceola IN
going to start scouting the Junkyards this weekend. With the "cash for clunkers" program, It's going to make it a real treasure hunt to find anything that old around here.

vega4002003

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2014
Minnesota
Nice job. Did you use the original rear sway bar from the g-body? I have been wondering when I go to a 9" if my sway bar would fit.

Jimmy_D

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2014
what was the overall width of the 9" you used. Wheel stud flange to wheel flange

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor