MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
So does this get done before or after the hell-kitty shows up? :)

Define "done". To be totally honest I am kind of unsure at this stage. For a while there it was such a constant onslaught of effort to get this car road-worthy that it felt too much like work - my mind and body were overwhelmed. The fun lapsed. Then summer came and the girls needed more attention, refining the wagon became the focus (and then it developed issues), and this project was pushed to the back-burner. Now I am in a place where the wagon is sh*te, I am in a holding pattern until the Challenger shows up (and the fun of researching damn near everything about Hellcats has pretty much worn off), and quite frankly I needed a change of pace so I have jumped back into the Monte with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.

Also, I don't want to have you chaps thinking I have gone soft. ;)

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
There's a pill to help to prevent that & I bet it's cheaper on your side of the border.

Oh sooo now limp dick jokes are okay?! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
NCO humor sir, you just wouln't understand. :whistle:

I started life as a non-com, and have seen/done things I will take to my grave - things that I am not particularly proud of. But, I did get the t-shirt... and the hep.

Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Ahhh, the memories though! Never forget my time in. Still good friends with one guy. We meet up about every two years over the last 20.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I started life as a non-com, and have seen/done things I will take to my grave - things that I am not particularly proud of. But, I did get the t-shirt... and the hep.
Same here on thing to take to the grave. But certain things are part of the situation of what is going on at that time.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Ahhh, the memories though! Never forget my time in. Still good friends with one guy. We meet up about every two years over the last 20.

Yup, still have one of those buddies. Good friends with Natasha and I - I'll never forget sitting in a trench on the defensive with him getting gassed and pinging brass of each other's gas masks laughing like sleep-****ed donkeys.

Same here on thing to take to the grave. But certain things are part of the situation of what is going on at that time.

And that is where my story time ends.

Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Thank you all for defending western civilization. I truly appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
The soft comment made me think of Letterkenny quotes my buddies are always saying about 10ply

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor