MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Barney is big, purple, heavy, and makes me want to cry at the snap of fingers too, doesn’t mean that’s a good thing!
😉

Where did the dinosaur touch you, Sir?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Thanos loses in the end!

:banana:

One on one he never loses... It always takes a team to gang up on him, wear him down with a bunch of talking and distraction (just like Mustang owners).

I can live with those odds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I could rename it to this:

Dubstep version for the kids:

Or call it John Holmes' purple-headed warrior - because that hammer did some serious damage too. :eek:

That's it for me, folks. You've been a lovely audience - and tell your friends, I am here all week! Goodnight, everyone!

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
The compressor hosi
While window shopping for boost controllers and widebands is fun... it doesn't get a car built. So I took a break from the must-do pile... and jumped into the wants.

I give you: Thanos!

View attachment 106966

Big, purple, heavy, and will make you cry with a snap of his fingers.

The compressor housing glitters in the sun... that went better than expected.

Now I am thinking I need to pull the valvecovers off the spare engine, sandblast and paint them. Arrrrrgh!

Damn you, Turbo Zach!

• Clever
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I just ordered this (along with a bunch of unicorn decorations for my oldest's 6th birthday - don't judge me): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07F8VJ5RP/?tag=rippca-20 Comes with a fast charge port, and the voltmeter is a nice touch.

As I mentioned earlier I am not putting a radio/stereo in this car because that is needless weight, and the technology gets dated so quickly... I actually hate the deck in the wagon because it doesn't save settings/preferences. These days our phones do it all... so a Bluetoof speaker on the seat will be plenty.

Reactions: 2 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I was looking at this. I think it would be pretty useful for a switch panel and a USB charger with a volt meter.

BlueFire Waterproof 6 Gang LED Rocker Switch Panel with Digital Voltmeter + 12V Cigarette Socket + Dual USB Charger Adapter for RV Car Boat Marine https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01FQODIDU/?tag=rippca-20

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I was looking at this. I think it would be pretty useful for a switch panel and a USB charger with a volt meter.

BlueFire Waterproof 6 Gang LED Rocker Switch Panel with Digital Voltmeter + 12V Cigarette Socket + Dual USB Charger Adapter for RV Car Boat Marine https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01FQODIDU/?tag=rippca-20

That is definitely a good choice if you need all that stuff. Personally, I am replacing the stock cigarette lighter with this USB-doodad and putting a delete panel where the radio was - in the future I'll put a tablet mount there for gauges and datalogging. My days of manually flicking beans... err... switches are over - automation is my goal.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I am soooo going to fart around with this later this Summer:

Just going to speculate I will have to tune this car like a manual transmission (non-electric automatic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor