Core support

I'm almost certain it should be a yes but there are variances with the headlight pocket area. With the LeMans/Grand Am/Bonneville, Malibu/El Camino & Caballero close kinship among this generation it could be very direct. Only difference I could think of would be where the headlight pocket is (which is different between each division) but the LeMans uses a reinforcement panel which the headlights mount to.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Interchange says 78-81 malibu/lemans interchange

The 86 Camino would have a larger cutout for headlamp/park lamp wiring, as mentioned by pagrunt.

Depends on which way you're going.... camino on lemans should be good, lemans on camino will likely need trimming

The El Camino support is the same for the '82-'86 Bonneville which has a different front fascia than the '81 LeMans. I would beleive the needed holes should be in the support. It's also used on 82-'87 Cutlass 4 doors & wagons. The LeMans rad support also works with all '78-'80 Buicks & Olds, '81 Olds 4 doors & wagons.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor