correct carpet color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadeyejedi80

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2018
Saratoga springs ny
Was wondering how i figure out the correct carpet color for my 1980 cutlass supreme? It is the burgundy color but ive seen a couple different options . not sure if its called red or claret or burgundy. Any colors i see online are not very helpful . i would like it to match the rest of the interior as close as possible .thank you

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
pretty sure it is claret I have a 1980 salesman dealer brochure at home shows all the options and has samples of the carpet options for all 1980 Olds it is at home and I am at work but will check the book tonight and reconfirm tomorrow thanks and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg

Deadeyejedi80

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2018
Saratoga springs ny
pretty sure it is claret I have a 1980 salesman dealer brochure at home shows all the options and has samples of the carpet options for all 1980 Olds it is at home and I am at work but will check the book tonight and reconfirm tomorrow thanks and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg
thank you that would be great

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The carpet outfits will send small samples to you at no charge. I pull a sill plate to check for color match. I've learned that when dealing with aftermarket interior stuff, names are meaningless.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor