Corvette C4 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
That looks perfect. I hate seeing a small tire with a big gap between it and the wheel well. I really don’t want to run a spacer, but there are not tons of OE wheels that bolt right up to these cars that are aluminum. I really don’t care for anything aftermarket.

I’ve probably read through every wheel and tire thread on this site and I see you commenting on it more than anymore. You’ve had some really cool wheel and tire combos. I really like the Ronals you had, I missed a set recently. Myself I think a 16” wheel is the perfect tire/wheel ratio, but the tire selection has dwindled down to just a few. I’ve had a zq8 s10 for almost 20 years now and I am stuck with 2 sizes that work really well on it.

3rd Gen wheels are cool and they can be picked up pretty easy, but the rears require a spacer.
Ive got a set of S10 Xtreme wheels on my 87. They fit quite well, but can have a bit of rub on the inner front fender at full lock. Plus I really just like the way they look. Always love a good 5 spoke.

Attachments

• 20220903_195324(4).jpg
    20220903_195324(4).jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: 3 users

Str8sixfan

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2022
I am really leaning towards trying to do this too, but am curious what the minimum spacer is I'd need -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127-211641.png
    Screenshot_20230127-211641.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 88

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I would guess its going to be about a 2" spacer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor