Counting Cars @ Brighton Applefest Ont. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

horners85regal

Greasemonkey
Jul 20, 2011
Trenton Ontario Canada
This is pretty cool imo, There were 700 pre-reg cars for the show and alot more that couldnt even get it !!

I had Kevin Mack and Danny Koker sign a pic of my Regal :shock:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg1.jpg
    IMG.jpg1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 502

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
It was an excellent show, to be sure, with lots of neat cars, and lots of variety, and the weather was perfect.
You were fortunate to get an autograph from the Count and Kevin. You must have lined up quite early to get it. As I understand it, they were supposed to arrive at 11:00AM, and sign autographs from 11:00AM to 1:00PM, They didn't arrive at the show until after 12:00PM, and stopped signing autographs at 2:00PM. There were many people in the lineup (including my daughter and I) who were willing to pay the $10.00 fee for an autograph, and who waited in line for over 2 hours, only to be told by someone from the security staff, that we were out of luck. We saw Danny and Kevin touring around the show later on in a golf cart, but there were a number of security people all around the golf cart, which made the idea of trying to approach them to say hello seem intimidating, to say the least. Overall, I was pretty disappointed.
In their defence, I spoke to several people who told me that Danny and Kevin were both accomodating and gracious to those people who were able to get to meet them. Its just a shame that they couldn't have either arrived earlier, or stayed later, to try to accomodate more of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor