Craigslist to start charging $5 for car ads

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Shittsburgh, PA
Well this blows-
Screenshot_20190411-092019.png

I guess it'll help cut down on the spam ads but still sorta sucks for us guys who just want to sell a car.

Reactions: Longroof79
motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
If you cannot afford $5 for an ad you need to re-evaluate your entitled life.

81cutlass

Royal Smart Person
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
With FB marketplace now, time to call CL cars for sale dead.

CL is half of what it was 3 years ago. $5 isn't worth it with all the tire kickers, low ballers, and scammers. For $5 if they filtered out the junk it might be worth it and make it more like the old paper classifieds page, but at this point its a death sentence.

$5 isn't the problem, its still cheap, its just another hurdle to jump over and isn't worth it.

Longroof79

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I have noticed more and more used car dealers bombarding the site with their used car ads. Cheap pricks can't spring for a legitimate ad in the local newspaper.
I've always been reluctant to place ads on CL due to the amount of scammers and time wasters.

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Shittsburgh, PA
Pick it up and be like........

$5 isn't the problem, its still cheap, its just another hurdle to jump over and isn't worth it.
Exactly. It's hardly worth the way it is now. Put in the effort to compose an ad, take pictures, post your phone number online only to get trampled with junk calls and tire kickers.

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Shittsburgh, PA
Interesting. I don't recall the other parenthetical stuff either. Where am I supposed to get my used p*rn now?
I was waiting for this comment, I just wanted to see who would get to it first. :rofl:

Reactions: DRIVEN

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor