MALIBU Crap...Crap..

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
If the car has a front PS pump to AC compressor bracket, I'm interested. Already posted same request to your parts for sale thread.
Thank you.

I'll have a look...if not I've got access to other cars.

Reactions: 4 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
just curious if you made it there, don't need anything off the car but reading the thread just made me wonder.....hopefully someone got the parts that can use them before being scrapped

I did get there a couple of weeks or so ago, haven't been able to get back since. Cluster was gone, all the shifter trim parts were gone...Someone pulled the pedals.... dash insert, radio and bezel were gone. Knobs were gone from the hvac control.

For some unknown reason the column was still there so was able to get that for pagrunt...shortly after I finished pulling the column a fellow came up and was going to pull the LH fender...I helped him pull the hood, pulled a few more smalls and I was pretty much done. Grille was broken and the headlight bezels were cracked....taillights were cracked. Interior trim...B pillars, A pillars etc were pretty well worn.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Found the bracket I was looking for at a yard here. Thanks anyway for replying back. Now I only need the two-belt pulley for the power steering pump, and one more refrigerant hose.

I'm so sorry...I completely forgot about the bracket...glad you were able to find one locally.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor