CRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost everything here but it would cost a fortune to get it to you.

lightemup2 said:
i think its the angle of the pic, the frame looks a little off but i don't think its bent.. i sure hope not :shock:

I doubt that bent your frame...at worst the horn may be a bit deformed but that can be straighten without any concern.

man if you were in montana, i could get you a beautiful 60,000 mile 78 307 cutlass right now for 400 bucks. gramma car one owner, baby sh*t green too 🙁

turbo78 said:
man if you were in montana, i could get you a beautiful 60,000 mile 78 307 cutlass right now for 400 bucks. gramma car one owner, baby sh*t green too 🙁

really? damn thats a steal, i need the fenders the bumper and header panel... is it in good shape? how much u think it would be to ship to MA?.. cuz i cant find nothing around here at all

bad news is he wont part it out, i asked him about that.

dude, just go out there and drive it back. just stop frequently 8) shipping would be upwards of a grand, if not more. you'd be better off flying out there and renting a truck and trailer and hauling it back. i'm sure there are some 78 cutty's to be had between here and montana tho...

yourownself said:
dude, just go out there and drive it back. just stop frequently 8) shipping would be upwards of a grand, if not more. you'd be better off flying out there and renting a truck and trailer and hauling it back. i'm sure there are some 78 cutty's to be had between here and montana tho...

hahaha i would if i have a vehical and time to drive there lol cant find sh*t here in MA

Lue said:
i'm really glad your ok, i know the feeling of getting ur car hit. Just keep ur head up, and things will work out..

Thanks guy, i just found a bumper, getting one shipped to my house $250 just need to find a 78 header panel and i'll be all set

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor