Crazy Motorcycle Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Ok, I'll admit something dumb among friends.
🤫
I was 21 driving home after drinking at club in my 77" v-8 chevy monza when I saw lights in the rearview on I 295. Cut lights out & floored it, then exited , downshifting 5 speed & no brakes. Turned left onto highway & a few blocks up turned right onto side street, no brakes. Spun around, turned lights back on & drove back up to highway. Saw cop car fly by with lights on & pulled out behind him. Went ate 2:00 am breakfast , went home, thanked god , & promised to never do that again.
Haven't exactly lived happily ever after 29 years later, but I kept that promise.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I have zero feelings of sorrow for idiots like him. IMO, he got what he deserved. think if that had been one of our cars he'd hit... these are the same idiots that leave cars shows, show off with burnouts and take out bystanders on the side of the road when they lose it...

• Agree

James84SS

Apprentice
Dec 2, 2018
Detroit area
As a person that also lives in this area, its even more amazing that he is doing this on those incredibly maintained Macomb County roads!!

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Besides all of the obvious one other thing that bike rider did that is illegal in many places is he put a camera on his helmet. That ruins the integrity of the helmet if he lands on his head since the point of impact is intensified where the camera is mounted. Plus if a camera is mounted with screws the helmet is junk

• Agree

g9s8r

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2018
Dang. That dude could have pulled off and got away anytime he wanted. His jail time is all on him. Dudes crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor