Crossmember Mcleod 45XMU310 , American Powertrain XMGM-20013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesla

n00b
Aug 6, 2022
Has anyone used these crossmembers with Factory exhaust?
Mcleod 45XMU310 , American Powertrain XMGM-20013
Does anyone have the dimensions ?
Will they clear the factory bolt in catalytic converter on the 1987 Monte SS model Passenger side ???
Any photos would help greatly..
Thanks to all

SSMonteMan

Greasemonkey
Jun 12, 2015
I bought my TKX through American Powertrain. I didn't use their crossmember, I used the Summit brand one made by GeForce. I'm not using stock exhaust, but I don't see why the GeForce one wouldn't work.

You could also EMail American Powertrain and ask them, they were very responsive when I requested a quote for the TKX.

tesla

n00b
Aug 6, 2022
I bought my TKX through American Powertrain. I didn't use their crossmember, I used the Summit brand one made by GeForce. I'm not using stock exhaust, but I don't see why the GeForce one wouldn't work.

You could also EMail American Powertrain and ask them, they were very responsive when I requested a quote for the TKX.
I bought several g force crossmembers None fit stock exhaust...I called Both Mcleod and American Powertrain and was told they Do Not have Any Crossmembers in stock,,, Do not have a date When they will and They Do not have the dimensions of there crossmembers Which I find strange??? I need a Crossmember that will fit both dual exhaust and factory exhaust , I'm looking to possibly modify a hedman 6422 crossmember

tesla

n00b
Aug 6, 2022
I don't know what you're doing, and it sounds crazy so I won't ask. But why don't you just notch the factory one?
I want to keep the factory crossmember original . I ordered a transdapt 6422 through summit as they were very helpful on the phone fully stocked has a lot of variations adapters and looks like if needed can be slightly modified to fit, Will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor