Crossmember question thm250c

Status
Not open for further replies.

87grandprix84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2017
I have a 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix. It has a thm250c trans in it and I want to put dual exhaust on. I wanted to keep the car stock though (save the motor and trans that's in it). Like I said it's a thm250c and I wanted know what crossmember to get. I looked on gforce but they don't have one specifically for my trans. Anyone know if the mounting location for the thm250c is the same as th350 or any other trans that gforcemakes crossmembers for.
Thanks, Steve

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
250c, I haven't heard of one of those in a long long time ! IIRC they were the same as the th350 ( which wasn't used in the gbody ) but the 350c was extensively used pre-85. To answer you question the Gforce for the th350 should be fine.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

87grandprix84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2017
Thanks axisg, that's very helpful. The owner that purchased the car new ordered it right from the factory. That's probably why it has that kind of oddball transmission. I personally had never heard of it before. The only way I figured out what it was was by finding the build sheet for the car and looking up the trans code. Didn't know what to think at first but multiple sources confirmed that code was the 250c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor