Cruisin' the Coast 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I spoke to my buddy yesterday & he said this years run was a good one for them. Not a single problem w/any of their groups cars/trucks. I'm going w/them next year if possible since we're not getting any younger.

*EDIT*
My buddies rides that usually do CTC every year....
Wow!! Those are two nice rides. I absolutely dig the '61 Bel Air 2-dr post coupe. (y):cool: The C10 is quite nice as well.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
While modified, it's still using the straight-6 & 3oTT column shifter.
Is he keeping it with the 6 or does he plan on a future engine swap?

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Is he keeping it with the 6 or does he plan on a future engine swap?
Anything is possible. He's done some nice straight 6's in the past & this one has nice appeal as it is. I'm betting the decision will come later this year or sometime next year. He's busy w/other projects so that car is definitely not his only focus.

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Anything is possible. He's done some nice straight 6's in the past & this one has nice appeal as it is. I'm betting the decision will come later this year or sometime next year. He's busy w/other projects so that car is definitely not his only focus.
I'm certainly not knocking the straight six. They're great little engines. My dad's old '62 Bel Air had the 235 six with a powerglide. There were speed goodies available for these engines back in the day.
Your buddies ride is still pretty unique. I'd love to have the ('61) wagon version .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor