i saw this on craigslist but i think it can be done alot better:
5Y15F55P03F13o73l2bci1ef38531a7091a60.jpg

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/2759279079.html
what do you guys think?

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
seen one once, didn't think it looked that great, neither does this 1. If i was to have that done, the symbol would be much much smaller..a small logo would look good, this is too "goddy"

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
Evan's 85 said:
seen one once, didn't think it looked that great, neither does this 1. If i was to have that done, the symbol would be much much smaller..a small logo would look good, this is too "goddy"

i agree. too big. also i would rather have it on the inside as opposed to the side of the car. one thing that pisses me off is when people put obvious things really big on there cars. example/ teenager with a riced out caviler and it says in big print on the windshield CAVILER. it looks tacky and it just shows that they dont have any talent when it comes to customizing cars. however it did take talent to put it under a vinyl top. but its still to big for me.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
the old rocket emblem would look pretty cool done that way...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor