Cutlass A/C condenser brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Can anyone post a picture of the upper brackets that hold the a/c condenser in place? I'm putting the a/c components back in my 1979 Cutlass and I just bought a condenser this morning. I have the lower rubber mounts it sits in but can't remember what the upper brackets look like. I can see there is a bolt hole on each side of the core support where a bracket mounts. I may have dozens of these brackets among my stash of parts but don't know what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Found. A friend of mine who has quite a collection of cars and parts was able to give me a pair of the brackets. See the attached photo. They are GM part #467321 and they fit 1978-88 G-bodies. Thanks.
IMG_6393.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor