Cutlass at Millerstown Pic a Part

• Thread starter joesregalproject
  • Start date
joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I was up at Millerstown Pic A Part today and they have this Cutlass that is fairly complete. Interior is very nice dark blue. No cracks in the dash, pretty nice door panels. Body panels look shot.

Just a heads up for the Pittsburgh guys. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know, I'll be going back up there sometime this week.

20200706_152014.jpg
20200706_151814.jpg
20200706_151808.jpg
20200706_151756.jpg

Anubis

Anubis

Royal Smart Person
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I was up at Millerstown Pic A Part today and they have this Cutlass that is fairly complete. Interior is very nice dark blue. No cracks in the dash, pretty nice door panels. Body panels look shot.

Just a heads up for the Pittsburgh guys. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know, I'll be going back up there sometime this week.
Nice find. I can remember not too long ago when on an average day there were typically 20 G bodies to choose from at the local LKQ. Now you are lucky to find 1.
Too bad someone ruined the instrument panel near the steering wheel.

If you are going back check the condition of the tail lights and reverse lights. Look for lens cracks on the reverse lights.

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Picture of the rear. Meant to post it. Tail light emblems are faded but I dont believe they were cracked.
20200706_151958.jpg

UC645

UC645

Master Mechanic
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
That that’s the cleanest Cutlass they’ve had in the last 2 years. Those taillights are practically pristine. The Brougham top trim is pretty nice to boot.

The dash cluster is mint, the dashboard is just thanks to some hooligans.

pagrunt

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa

View attachment 151047 View attachment 151048 View attachment 151049 View attachment 151050
Was that the only A/G down there right now? I was planning a trip there today but the wife had other plans for me. :rant:

pagrunt

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
There’s still the 3 GPs, a 78 Regal that’s pretty picked over, and that Cutlass, IIRC
Yep, this Cutlass, the three GPs, and a Regal. This was the only one that wasn't really picked over.
Looks like I need to get down there next weekend. Those G.P.s looked like the all had good floors. Should get a cordless saw to cut what floor sections I need.

UC645

UC645

Master Mechanic
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Looks like I need to get down there next weekend. Those G.P.s looked like the all had good floors. Should get a cordless saw to cut what floor sections I need.
Go for the blue one, it didn’t feel soft. Someone cut out the floor of the GP I got my interior out of.

Reactions: pagrunt

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor