CUTLASS DIGI-TAILS....SUPPORT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
To all the cutlass owners, i am trying to get some traction on whether yall would buy a set of digi-tails led taillights. Matt at digi-tails said if they have a big enough interest they could get the ball rolling on production. I posted a poll to vote on them and when the poll ends i will send the results to digi-tails and see what kind of response we get!!!!

Thanks to all the olds owners, lets git r done!!!
Scott

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
To all the cutlass owners, i am trying to get some traction on whether yall would buy a set of digi-tails led taillights. Matt at digi-tails said if they have a big enough interest they could get the ball rolling on production. I posted a poll to vote on them and when the poll ends i will send the results to digi-tails and see what kind of response we get!!!!

Thanks to all the olds owners, lets git r done!!!
Scott

Where is the poll to vote? I can't seem to find it.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Where is the poll to vote? I can't seem to find it.
The original post with the poll is under the thread "cutlass digi-tails....need support! After the original i posted a separate thread in the olds section. Couldnt tell u guys wht my fb login is lol! Dnt get on there at all anymore. Thanks, Scott.

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
I've toyed with the idea of LED tails in the cutty. haven't found a good layout for them being they are tall and skinny and not like the buick. making the boards and stuff for the taillights isnt hard, just mounting them in the lens and potting them well to prevent corrosion and shorts. Throw in the sequential features and now your talking a bit of coding ( not the hard part) to do and will have to re-wire the led boards to give individual columns / rows. Neat idea but i havent seen a LED layout for the cutlass that really really looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor