Cutlass Owner in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

INVUJerry

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 10, 2006
Hi guys, new to the forum, already posted in the cutlass forum about how to freshen up the 307. I kind of share this car with my brother, we've owned it for a year or so, barely put any miles on it. The car was my grandfather's from NJ, then my cousin had it for a while, and then he gave it to us. The interior is in good shape, the bottom of the doors need a little work, the trunk has a rust hole, the rear bumper is a little shot, and there is a hole in the floor pan on the driver's side. Other than that though, it's in decent shape, an it looks good from about 20 feet! I'll keep you updated as I work on it slowly.

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Just a word of advice. Be careful of starting a project on a G-Body with considerable rust. Holes in the floorpan can mean serious rust problems; check the frame rails kickouts behind the front and rear wheels; thin rusted rails should nix a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor