Cutlass Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
I have been finding good cutlass pictures very hard to come by anymore and thought it would be nice to have one thread where everyone can post pics of their cutlass and any unique aspects of it.
Post pics of your car in here or pics you have found somewhere else (not your car).

Ill Start.
My Two Oldsmobiles
Photo0212.jpg

100_4052.jpg

beautiful cutlass, and welcome to the forum.

Come on guys, lets see some more!

1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
My car is a Canadian built car.It was assembled in the St.Therese plant, Montreal Quebec.Sadly, the plant no longer exists.
It has a factory stock 305 Chevrolet, 4bbl, th 250 3spd auto (soon to be replaced by a 310hp 1970 Olds 350-4bbl/TH350 swap), ps, pb, pt, pw, tilt, buckets/console.
I added the rallye pac, chrome rallye whells, heavy duty front/rear sway bars, H/O quick ratio steering box, Jeep steering shaft, 3.08:1 gear, posi, three spoke sport steering wheel, cd/mp3 deck, true dual exhaust with Cherry Bomb Turbos, some engine chrome and the list goes on and on.
It was an older frame off restoration done by my uncle.
The grill is from an '84.

Picture057-1.jpg

my 81 the day i got it....
P4220108.jpg

P4220110.jpg

old lady owner knocked the grills out and duct taped them back in. duct tape was on for several years 🙁
a few days later, after wheels and tint....
morepics001.jpg

the nose has since been repainted and grills replaced

Here's my 85 Cutlass Supreme Brougham before rims

and here's a nice side shot after I got rims

It's for sale let me know if interested

Attachments

• 099.JPG
    099.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 2,651
  • rims 004.JPG
    rims 004.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,631
Ive got an 81 basterdized cutlass. Has an 85 salon interior, 3.8 drawthrough buck turbo with ported heads and cam. TH350 in it is going out due to it being old and behind a strong motor and has an open 2.41 rear that kills all fun below 30mph.

Has a lauren eng elcamino cowl hood that im not super happy with and a TA rear spoiler.

picture-1113.jpg

picture-1112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor