Cutlass Salon local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Actually a fair price and looks in great shape. Gross colour, body style and dog motor. So yeah, the price is still too much for me. I don't mind them if a tasteful spoiler is added, almost like them with body flares. GM should have done these cars instead of the X body FWD, aluminum everything, 4 cylinder base cars and 5L HO cars or the 3.8 Turbo, 2004R or T-5, 8.5" rear, fender flares and spoiler on the performance models. Would have been a fair comparison with the Mustang/Capri hatchbacks, except multiple brands with unique powerplants on the performance models would make GM's better and weigh similar.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That would be a cool score for someone. It appears to be pretty clean, most likely garage kept. Certainly not weather beaten like a car that was left outdoors.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
I like the body style. Im thinking paint, A real Oldsmobile V8 and 4 sp. Know im thinking 442 Clone.

Doug

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor