Cutlass Supreme 1986 Saddle 60/40 Bench seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
Speedway auto salvage in CO off I-25 and Elliott's salvage just up the road bbn in Dacono CO, when I was there during the summer there was 2 cutlasses with that wine color seats and there was a couple of 78-79 regals with the faded Levi's blue color, plus those Cadillac Sevilles have those seat also, idk if the back seat is a fit but the front are the same

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Where? I can't find any.

I bought some NOS 60/40 fronts that also came with rear upholstery a few years ago locally and installed them in my Regal but while these are super comfy I realized after adding 17" wheels, larger sway bars, Bilstein shocks and a bunch of bracing that the better the car handles the worst these seats get so I recently started converting over to a bucket/console set up.
I have camel interior in my Monte and really love that color. IMO tan, saddle, camel all work really well with a lot of exterior colors

IMG_1848.JPG
20170716_205240_resized.jpg

IMG_20210821_185409972.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
I bought some NOS 60/40 fronts that also came with rear upholstery a few years ago locally and installed them in my Regal but while these are super comfy I realized after adding 17" wheels, larger sway bars, Bilstein shocks and a bunch of bracing that the better the car handles the worst these seats get so I recently started converting over to a bucket/console set up.
I have camel interior in my Monte and really love that color. IMO tan, saddle, camel all work really well with a lot of exterior colors

View attachment 185828 View attachment 185829

View attachment 185832
And those look nice and plush but for any spirited driving nope. Those replacement one's look great too

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor