Cutlass Supreme Classic Vinyl Emblem

Trader history (0)

88cutclassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2022
Victoria, BC, Canada
Hey guys, I'm looking for a single "Cutlass Classic Supreme" emblem that goes on the exterior vinyl.
I'm picking up an '88 this weekend and aside from the 307 pissing oil and emblem missing, it's a great condition unit with 77,000km.
Located in Victoria, BC, Canada. Let me know your price and I'll pay for shipping. Any leads would be appreciated too!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You want one of those UNICORN emblems. Those and the genuine GM nose rockets are nearly impossible to find anymore, and if you can find them, they're pricey. The nose rocket is now reproduced, and is passable, but not as robust as the originals, IMO. The CSC emblems are NOT reproduced, (the earlier Cutlass Supreme emblem is, however).

Just happen to know where you can get NOS ones. Seems as if he has 5 pairs left. He lives in Wisconsin, and either works for or has access to Vintage Parts because he went through and bought up nearly every dash vent, air cleaner snorkel, and emblems that they had. With this auction, he's only selling in pairs it appears. I'm pretty sure I bought some CS and some CSC sail panel emblems from him YEARS ago, but I honestly don't know what I did with those things. Anyway, here's his auction for them on ebay.

Trust me, the price he's asking, you'll likely never find NOS ones for roughly 55 bucks each (U.S.) to your door I bet. Ok, make that $75 CAD for you. In the long run, it's worth it. 2 years from now, you won't miss the $$.

Reactions: 1 user

88cutclassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2022
Victoria, BC, Canada
Thanks a bunch for the link!! Unfortunately, he won't ship to Canada. I messaged him on ebah seeing if he would make the exception for me.. Jf someone (including you) that's stateside ordered them, then shipped them to me; I'd happily send the money and an additional fee for your troubles.

88cutclassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2022
Victoria, BC, Canada
Thanks a bunch for the link!! Unfortunately, he won't ship to Canada. I messaged him on ebah seeing if he would make the exception for me.. Jf someone (including you) that's stateside ordered them, then shipped them to me; I'd happily send the money and an additional fee for your troubles.
Nvm, I had an old buddy I forgot about down in Oregon who ordered them, then will be sending them up here. Thanks again for the link. Thought I was gonna be SOL considering the (seemingly) rarity of the '88 CSC's.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor