Cutlass Supreme Has 1000-plus Horsepower

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Though it is reasonable to suspect a G-body vehicle in this condition is making decent power, since most of them that are well kept have at least some modifications, you’re still not likely to suspect this level of extremity.
Yeah, because a 4" pipe sticking out of the front fender doesn't allude to anything, right?

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Yeah, because a 4" pipe sticking out of the front fender doesn't allude to anything, right?
That's why I don't have any fender exits.

So does having two of them in the driveway warrant a magazine article or youtube vid lol?

Also, upon closer inspection, it's a sales pitch - he's trying to sell it. Curious of the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
It's a local car to me. I have seen it before. If the 'Tony' guy he bought it from did the fab work is who I think, I didn't realize it he was a fabricator, and I thought the guy that bought my wagon/host of drag weekend event I go to did all the fab work on that car for 'Tony'. I could be wrong.

I'm good with fender dump exhausts if they are a race only app or if they are hidden have a pea shooter out the back with a boost actuated dump.

Reactions: 1 user

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
In the attached article there is a reference to built, not bought. I guess by 'built' they imply built by someone else and 'bought' by someone else.

There is nothing wrong with buying something built, but trying to pawn it off as 'built, not bought' ruffles my feathers. When that junk breaks, where is he taking it to get it fixed. I have to say that I've been on the receiving end of fixing a car for someone that has this type of 'built, not bought' setup where the owner has no clue about anything other where the key switch, loud pedal and brake pedal are located. But I haven't found out that the owner is clueless until I'm balls deep in a freakin' mess that I just as soon burn to the ground by the time I'm done.

And every time I say never again.
It says bought, not built. He’s not claiming to be the builder

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor