cutlass supreme upper radiator hose strap to fan shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinJoe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 16, 2020
Yukon, OK
Needing the strap that holds the hose to the fan shroud...Does anyone have one or know a source to obtain one? See below

Attachments

• ShroudStrap4.jpg
    ShroudStrap4.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 264

Olds G's

Greasemonkey
Apr 6, 2020
CT
Hello! It seems that the original part number 1238958 has gone through a few updates. It went to 3816659 then on to 19130464. One actually reverted to a wheel stud for a modern GM vehicle. I went to my local GM parts store to check on this information and was advised to contact Heart Chevrolet, Kingston NY 845 336 6600, Sea Coast Chevrolet, Ocean Township NJ 732 918 1100 X3 or Lucas Chevrolet, Lumberton NJ 609 267 0200 X129. Seems they may have several on hand of what you seek. Ask them to send a picture to confirm. Good luck!

Ken

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This is very helpful, I forgot these existed. I looked at the rad hose on my 70S, right against the top plate with a small hole in the plate and no shroud with a mechanical direct drive fan, any excessive twist could be bad, a few inches away. I don't even like it sitting against the top metal plate, potential rub through there over time, strap should prevent that as well. When I saw this post, I had Eureka moment 😁

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor