Cutlass Windshield dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys this is my first post. I was wondering if anybody out there in the G-body world could give me the dimensions/measurements of a 1982 to 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme windshield. I have 3 windshields that I got from the purchase of a storage locker. There were other parts in the locker that were from a Cutlass 442. Glass shops have no info available so I'm wondering if there's anybody out there that would be able to take a measurement on their glass and let me know. I want to sell the glass but I need to confirm that these are actually from a Cutlass 82-88 g-body car. Unfortunately there are none in the auto wreckers here. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks a lot guys have a great day!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
If these are new replacements look on the windshield, where the etched name is there should be a DW number. This will identify what it is.

If they're used OE glass, all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor