Cx racing ls twin turbo kit for g body

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this kit. Or maybe other kits that are available

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
image.jpeg

Its carbed but in the process of converting it back to efi with the lq4 intake

Reactions: 1 user

TT82cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2017
hey copperhead, the cutlass cx did the kit on is mine. let me know if you have any questions. or what questions that you have.

Reactions: 1 user

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
hey copperhead, the cutlass cx did the kit on is mine. let me know if you have any questions. or what questions that you have.

I'm just wondering if you have more pics and videos. How was the fit and finish? Quality of the turbos, any issues with the kit??

TT82cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2017
ok, one issue, downpipes are to close to the spark plugs, i had to lay a sh*t ton of heat wrap on them. i since went fender exit. the turbos are capable of some power.... i had some issues... i had the car on 26 lbs. waaaay to much. lol it was making some steem, but kicked a rod out. i built a 6.0 with a china rod, and it quickly over powered it. its not got a stock 5.3 in it. with a highway gear (3.08) through a th400 with a brake, iv had the car out a couple times. best its done on 13lbs is 9.83 at 139.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor