Damaged 79 century turbo

Trader history for Rus (0)

Rus

Rus

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
I am selling a damaged 79 buick century turbo. The motor has a rod knock, so I purchased a complete crank kit with riffs and main bearings that will go with it. It is complete mechanical. The interior and rear body of car needs work. This vehicle had an F350 dropped on it while reroute to my house. I have clear title and am selling as is where is. $1500 obo.

I also have a second one I may let go also which has a much better body. Take two to make one. $1000 for that one. It is second car pictured but the weld wheels do not go with the car. I have the motor and transmission for that but motor is siezed from sitting prior to my purchase.

Located in Queensbury, NY 12804.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: blk7gxn
1evilregal

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
ahhh, those 4 little words that come around so often.... : "If I weren't broke"

if the cars are pretty solid, you shouldn't have them long at those prices. GLWTS

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442
H

herb

n00b
Feb 10, 2018
i have the same year and model perfect deck lid and rear glass w- stainless trim - here in ohio for sale -if any interest closer by

Reactions: REGAL8r
blk7gxn

blk7gxn

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2019
I am selling a damaged 79 buick century turbo. The motor has a rod knock, so I purchased a complete crank kit with riffs and main bearings that will go with it. It is complete mechanical. The interior and rear body of car needs work. This vehicle had an F350 dropped on it while reroute to my house. I have clear title and am selling as is where is. $1500 obo.

I also have a second one I may let go also which has a much better body. Take two to make one. $1000 for that one. It is second car pictured but the weld wheels do not go with the car. I have the motor and transmission for that but motor is siezed from sitting prior to my purchase.

Located in Queensbury, NY 12804.

Sorry to see this :( Is the Turbo hood on the white one steel or aluminum ?

N

NCTyphoonKid

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2019
Wish you were closer to nc I’ve always liked these

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor