Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My son has a BMW 335 XI and it's quick but my gp is quicker if he takes off his traction control and my car pulls better at highway speed ....well the damn kid has found this Dinan software that will give him about 68 more hp and 60 more lbs of torque for $1,400 and gets rid of the top speed limiter.. kids have no respect anymore for their old man...:cry:

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
pontiacgp said:
My son has a BMW 335 XI and it's quick but my gp is quicker if he takes off his traction control and my car pulls better at highway speed ....well the damn kid has found this Dinan software that will give him about 68 more hp and 60 more lbs of torque for $1,400 and gets rid of the top speed limiter.. kids have no respect anymore for their old man...:cry:

$1400 for 68 hp - $400 bucks and you can have 100 hp with a bottle -- *grin*

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
pontiacgp said:
the bottle, which is illegal on the street, voids the warranty...

I think he ment your car not your sons ;)

83cutlass350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2011
bushkill,PA
i think its just wrong that i can hook up my laptop to a new car and it will tell me how to make it faster and better. its just no fun that way

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
v2vera said:
pontiacgp said:

that went over my head.... :oops: ...personally tho to me a bottle is cheating. I plan on a roller cam this winter that should liven up my engine a bit. It's a daily driver so I try to ballance performance with fuel economy

83cutlass350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2011
bushkill,PA
pontiacgp said:
v2vera said:
pontiacgp said:

that went over my head.... :oops: ...personally tho to me a bottle is cheating. I plan on a roller cam this winter that should liven up my engine a bit. It's a daily driver so I try to ballance performance with fuel economy
well if you didnt want fuel economy i would say put a 454 in it xD

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If I was going that route I'd be adding 1 to that and get me a 455 SD...but the way it is I can enjoy it, I like to have fun in my car and not be bothered by it using too much fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor