1640745464724.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
View attachment 189244

I used to get really upset seeing things as this, but as long as its keeping other G's from seeing the same fate by keeping them supplied with parts and on the road, its ok with me. However if this thing ends up getting crushed with all those parts on there, now that would be tragic and pi** me off for sure!

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Aside from the obvious hood damage, look at the trunk lid. I'm thinking there might be some rear collision carnage. Abandoned projects bum me out but organ donors don't.

• Agree

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Aside from the obvious hood damage, look at the trunk lid. I'm thinking there might be some rear collision carnage. Abandoned projects bum me out but organ donors don't.
Yeah, I think we're not seeing the whole picture here. The car looks solid and straight on the right side, but how does the rear and left side look. I agree with Will, it still would be a shame to see the car get crushed.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Lots of good parts there. I suspect it'll get picked over pretty well once word gets out.

• Agree

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
that front grill is in great shape and should be a direct swap for an el camino. looks like it's in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor