REGAL Dash harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Went through that Regal dash harness to see what to do with it. Had to repair one of the orange 40 wires with a good butt splice & section of GM wire, Saw it has a wiper switch plug with Pac Con terminals, so the guess is it's a '81 harness. Overall it's in really good shape & has the heater-A/C harness with it. So now I'm looking to see if anyone might need a dash harness. I know this should be in the sale section but wanted to put a feeler to see if I should sell or have it give itself up for other wire projects.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Went over the front & rear light harnesses & saw the only the front needs a repair, Typical bad washer pump wire cuts. I have what is needed to make a good clean splice repair. Maybe this weekend I'll decide on posting them all in the for sale section.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor