Dash lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangar401

One Owner
Oct 3, 2019
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
Need to replace my dash lights on my 79 Calais with L.E.D.'s.Do I pull the whole cluster from the dash?I am handicapped and energy does not last long,also have to check to see what my tach is set for 4-6 or 8 been whacky since the day I got the car in 78

Attachments

• 20190910_144354.jpg
    20190910_144354.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: 1 user

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Need to replace my dash lights on my 79 Calais with L.E.D.'s.Do I pull the whole cluster from the dash?I am handicapped and energy does not last long,also have to check to see what my tach is set for 4-6 or 8 been whacky since the day I got the car in 78
Regardless I would take out, mostly in case of oxidized/dirty contacts. My gauge cluster in the Bonneville was so done that I actually had to solder a jumper wire to fix the area where the traces disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor