REGAL Dash Plaque- 85 Regal Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
How does it light up? Is it wired from the headlight switch? Is there a relay or an optical sensor? Mine went out some time ago. It's probably just a matter of a bulb, but the black part got unglued from the trim so it has to come out and apart anyway. Thanks for any info.

Peter P.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 4, 2014
Castleton, Ontario, Canada
How does it light up? Is it wired from the headlight switch? Is there a relay or an optical sensor? Mine went out some time ago. It's probably just a matter of a bulb, but the black part got unglued from the trim so it has to come out and apart anyway. Thanks for any info.
I can't really answer your question but have an assembly that came from a dash that I stripped a while ago (was told the dash was from a 1984 Regal Limited). Pictures are attached of the back of the assembly. I'd be interested to know how to test to see if it still works and/or how to change the bulb. I have the wiring that connects to the panel with inverter as shown in the pictures .

Attachments

• IMG_5695.JPG
    IMG_5695.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5696.JPG
    IMG_5696.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor