CUTLASS Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torfeo

n00b
Mar 14, 2020
Hello members, thank you for letting me in to the club. I've always had a love for the Oldsmobiles. Even before I could drive. At sixty one I've seen a lot of the old muscle cars. I just got a 1967 Olds Cutlass. Nice car no rust, except the guy was sitting it up for the track. One of the things he removed was the dash. If anyone can help me with this quest please let me know. I could use the intire dash. Thanks Mike

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Well your starting the right way by throwing a request out there. I would try finding one at a junk yard and searching the internet. Hopefully Fleming will jump in here with his expertise and even let you know if other years are the same.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Just sold a 67 dash and console for land development money.all I have current is a 68 dash,and complete rust free original car currently.im picking up a 67 convertible in about 2weeks original rust free roller I'll have complete with title for 13k.pm me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2885~2.JPG
    IMG_2885~2.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: 1 user

moby92

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2017
Welcome and thank you for rescuing that rig! Sending more lucks finding a nice dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor