Did anyone see the Gbody Malibu SS article

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerhungry oxymoron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
The latest issue of Chevelle magazine had a great concept drawing of a Gbody Malibu SS. I have only seen it once and I have not been able to find another copy of the magazine. It was a nice look for the Malibu. I'd love to see someone build one.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
powerhungry oxymoron said:
The latest issue of Chevelle magazine had a great concept drawing of a Gbody Malibu SS. I have only seen it once and I have not been able to find another copy of the magazine. It was a nice look for the Malibu. I'd love to see someone build one.
Did you see this months winner of the Gbody of the month? Thats as good as it gets for a Malibu SS! :banana:

powerhungry oxymoron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
The article wasn't really about what's under the hood. It did mention a stock 350 but it was more about the look. The drawing was great and really added a look to the car to make it stand out and seem more aggressive like te older muscle cars.

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
I saw it and it was bad *ss. 8) I liked the way they made it look like the 66/67 in the back window area

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
If you're able to scan and post it, that would be awesome.

powerhungry oxymoron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
I wish I could but I didn't buy the magazine when I saw it. Now I can't find another copy. I was hoping someone else bought it and could post it for me. I'm still looking for it I'm going to try some bookstores tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor