Did reunite with a teacher of mine

montecarlolady

Apprentice
May 25, 2019
Did reunite with a teacher I had,my 4th grade teacher.I flew down Monday,found out her husband I remember passed away from a classmate of mine I keep in touch with.Went to her husband's visitation and funeral,I surprised her.Remembered the "hey yall" I always said to her and asked if it was me telling her yes.I turned around with her having an OMG look on her face saying Terra.Had to get a hug from her and it was a huge surprise for her,all of the classmates came too.Seen we all grew up becoming responsible adults and I brought up a class picture .Asked me what I have been doing,told her did 10 years in the Marines and now a high school math teacher.Did tell me thank you for my military service.Have so many memories about her,she was very caring and never let us down.She was the one that inspired me to become a teacher and I thanked for that.Did get a full picture with all of us as adults taken with her as well.Did say she never expected this in her life,students coming back to be there for her.Her husband was a good man,we had him in 6th grade as our science teacher.I remember him going off once,my classmate Jeffry put a whoopy cushion on his seat and sent him to the office.I held it in not laughing.Jeffry did get a warning and his parents made him apologize the next day not doing it again.Jeffry was there and brought it up at the funeral as a memory.Will be keeping in touch with her

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor