Did this backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYBRED

n00b
Jan 28, 2008
Howdy, I'm a noob here. I'm looking to buy an 84 Grand Prix from my dad, and I need a ton of info on it. I posted in the Grand Prix forum already. I currently drive a 2000 Mustang GT, and my boyfriend drives a Hugger Orange 1999 Camaro SS. We are both into road racing, and are looking to use the GP as a track car. Any suspension advice and parts links would be greatly appreciated!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
well congrats on the hugger camaro. i wish i had one of those. welcome to the site you will find lots of info here

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT

HYBRED

n00b
Jan 28, 2008
No rust on this stang...

fs1az3.jpg

Plenty on the GP tho. I don't even want to know what's under the vinyl top, it's already leaking rust.

Here are the GM's...

frontnd5.jpg

dsc8640jn6.jpg

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Nice cars! Even the Mustang.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
That is one fine collection of cars there!!!

I don't believe I have ever seen rust on a 2000 Mustang man, and I bet that "rustang" as you call it will smoke more than half the cars on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor