Did you name your car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Does your car have a name , aside from the one that the general gave it ?
Not all of my rides get names but some do
I’ve had a truck named rusty and a camaro named cammie ( like Vic edelbrocks daughter)
My current cutlass earned a name almost immediately after I bought it
“Neil Cutlet”
The guy I bought the car from was named Neil and in a text conversation with a friend her auto correct changed cutlas to cutlet
We laughed and the name has stuck for over a year lol
Anyone else want to share the route of their beloved ride’s name ?

Last edited:
  • Clever
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Yes, with lots of four letter words.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Lol yeah they all get called that at my house too, one time or another

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
In high school it had two names, the B17 cause she rattled when she flies & the beast cause of the abuse me & my freinds did to it. Now it's mostly called Money Pit, Waste Of Time, Junk, P.O.S. by others outside of my house.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
In high school it had two names, the B17 cause she rattled when she flies & the beast cause of the abuse me & my freinds did to it. Now it's mostly called Money Pit, Waste Of Time, Junk, P.O.S. by others outside of my house.
That's funny, my first gbody (who lives in storage mostly these days) was also nicknamed the beast by my buddy in high school due to the hard driving it saw. 6 months a year, basically late oct/early nov through April it also ran studded snow tires with an old school aggressive truck tread in the rear. Gave it a slight rake too.

My first cutlass, long since departed, was named by my sister the blue bomber because of its color and all of its assorted issues...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Hmm, well my Pontiac I named Bonnie. Thought about naming my Chevy Chad, but maybe Clyde would be a better fit lol.

My Parisienne I'm undecided for right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have never named a car but I also have commitment issues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor