Did you name your G Body??

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
We'll expand this out too. Have you ever named any of your other cars as well as your G Body??

My first car was my '93 Accord. That was Jenny.I just liked the name then.

The next car was my '89 DeVille. That was Cruella. For Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmations. haha! Plus, she was an old b*tch. haha!!

After that, my '04 Monte SS. That's just Monte.

The Cobalt is just Coby. Sorta like a guys name?

But the GP I'm still undecided on. I want something sorta 80's sounding. lol. Or just something weird. I was thinking Julia Goulia like the girls name in Wedding singer. haha!!

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
The only names my car ever get depends on what breaks and how its running. I've named it a few tastefull names in the past. none of which I will be typeing here. lol

Mar 6, 2007
Kansas
88 camry was named hikaru, and my 96 camry is named hakami....cause theyre japanese.

my 79 el camino is named aurora, after sleeping beauty

thebaron

Apprentice
Jul 11, 2006
Jman said:
The only names my car ever get depends on what breaks and how its running. I've named it a few tastefull names in the past. none of which I will be typeing here. lol

That was what I was thinking... But can't yell at the car, since she might break :lol:

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I don't really refer to it as such, but I have kind of adopted the name SSHAKER for my websites. I almost got custom plates with that on it, but decided to go with something else.

Snaggle To0th

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2007
West Sacramento
The elky's name is Renee. Due to the fact when I removed my door panels, there was a message written...."I love Renee Graveline for my life"

P9180022.jpg

That it was neat so she deserves that name!

-Anduh

Renthorin

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Michigan
Snaggle To0th said:
The elky's name is Renee. Due to the fact when I removed my door panels, there was a message written...."I love Renee Graveline for my life"

That's really cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor