didnt get the cutlass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
They managed to pay the fine... 1100$ the day before we got the title... nmad!!!So now Im going to have a talk with my grandpa if he will suport me parts or find a car worth fixing. cause idk about the regal we have. so wish me luck. I want a g-body bad and im gunna mange to get one unless a 70 chevelle pops up lol...

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Craigslist is the answer. It's the home of the cheap G body.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
We are both in Florida, home of no state income tax, no inspections, and no road salt.

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
We are both in Florida, home of no state income tax, no inspections, and no road salt.
Id live in florida if it wasnt for huge bugs, tornados and hurricanes.
Everything else makes florida the choice to live.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I love florida, I dont mind bugs or humidity, In fact I hate hot dry weather. ok i mind misquitoes.....

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Yeah, but I have yet to see a tornado, or a direct hit from a Hurricane...and I have lived here since 1988. As for mosquitoes, they spray for them regularly enough where I live that I never have to deal with them. I go out for walks around 3am and almost never get bitten. The humidity is a big issue for 3-4 months out of the year, but that's what A/C is for! Driving without it in summer is suicidal. I should know because I have had to deliver pizza without it for a few summers when it broke, and I did not know how to fix it. I have since learned how to fix A/C systems, and now every trip is in icy cold goodness. You just have to think of summer like winter up north. You really can't work on a car outside or in an unheated garage in mid winter up there, well the same goes for working on a car in summer down here. That's why I am trying to get my car in paint by the end of this month, because block sanding is unbearable when it is 93 degrees out and 97% humidity!

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Tell me about it, I did mine in a day like that, in the sun at my brother in laws work place. (He does bodywork)

Started at like 6 am and could only make it to like 11. To when i started feeling like crap.

Living that close to the ocean dont you get annual rains? Or do you feel any of the breezes coming off the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor