Digitails for Regal/GN

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I am wondering if anyone has installed Digitails in their Regal taillights and if so how do you like them and were there any issues with the install or with them operating afterwards.
I am considering these for later on as I want the car to have brighter taillights without having to use a hotter higher wattage bulb.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
There are a few guys on the turbobuick boards that have them. I have them for the wagon, quality is great and they are bright, but I can't speak for the Regal fitment.

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
I have them and had one board go out. They replaced it for free, no questions asked.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have them and had one board go out. They replaced it for free, no questions asked.
How long were they installed before your board went out? And did you notice any issue with the board when you removed it?

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
How long were they installed before your board went out? And did you notice any issue with the board when you removed it?

About a year, they had a bad batch get manufactured. Couldn't see any issues when I pulled it.

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
Have you thought about putting in led bulbs? They are much brighter and a deeper red than the standard halogen bulbs. Also they come on quicker, last longer and don't give your tail lights that pink hue when lit it's more of a deeper darker red. A lot cheaper than swapping everything too. I'm a huge fan of led bulbs. The only bulbs left to swap on my Malibu to led are the headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor