DIXIE MONTE CARLO DEPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

viz79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 1, 2009
is there anybody who ever bought something from http://www.dixiemontecarlodepot.com. i'm interested to buy there lower door panel (see picture) but i'm not sure if i can trust them...
anybody trust them?
BTW they got beautiful parts for gbody
thanks

Attachments

• DM03071_l.jpg
    DM03071_l.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,885

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
LMAO !!! Well, I can't actually say I ever *bought* anything from them... I, ummmmm, still to this day have ever received anything from them. Never received an email, never received the parts I ordered... let's see... 2 months ago.

Don't hold your breath.

viz79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 1, 2009
WOW ok sorry i haven'see the post and i just read the 3 pages. So it's like playing LOTO, there is one chance out of four you get your parts in time without problem?? right?
thanks

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
At the rate things are going, I'd have a better chance with the lottery. I'll play the lottery again...I'll never buy from DMCD again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor