do you have newer seats in your car post a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
These aren't out of any car but are aftermarket seats.

Seats-01-1.jpg

The rear seat is just stock with a cover that I bought to mimic the front seat pattern.

CdnCutlass

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2010
Halifax, Nova Scotia
FE3X CLONE said:

Seats-01-1.jpg

The rear seat is just stock with a cover that I bought to mimic the front seat pattern.

What kind of seats are those?

1985cutlasssupreme

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2011
Bay Area , Ca
FE3X CLONE said:

Seats-01-1.jpg

those are really nice. i was thinking about getting some 2005 gto seats.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
one time I almost bought some black leather seats from a Volkswagon, but I only wanted them because I suspected that I could find a way to force the heated seats to work which would be such a huge upgrade ! I really like my bench seat in my cutlass, and when I owned a MC I was just going to redo the bench seat too, in black leather w/ new stuffing. My friend who owned several cars said the cloth seats in my brougham were by far the most comfortable seats he had sat in and that he had sat in the cutlass w/ vinyl seats before and it was terrible in his opinion. Really I agree too I fell asleep at a truckstop in those seats before theyre so comfortable! I'll never switch my seats up unless I'm upgrading the comfort level significantly. I will not diss any of the above seats but really I was disapointed nobody has shown any luxury apointed seats... these seats are all clearly the opposite priority of what I was expecting lol

The only thing I hate about the bench seat is when a deer ran out in the road and caught me off guard once I wasnt against the seatback so when I slammed on the brakes the seat whacked me really hard in the back one time and ****ed me up! :rofl:

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I've put these seats in a couple of Elky's. They are Acura CL seats- heated, Power, Leather. very comfortable. These do take a bit of fabricating to get the Brackets to work, but no welding.

CIMG3138.jpg

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
CdnCutlass said:
FE3X CLONE said:

Seats-01-1.jpg

What kind of seats are those?

Procar Ralley 1000 seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor