Does anyone reproduce chrome exterior door handles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
I am looking for a pair of chrome exterior door handles for my Regal and reproduction-wise, all I can find are black ones. Does anyone reproduce chrome exterior door handles? If not does anyone have a decent set without the colored sticker in the middle?

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.

Attachments

• getimage.jpg
    getimage.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 536

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Over herr in the "magical gbody kingdom"(btw,hatred is another form of jealousy,&a female trait)i have around 10 great cond sets of these.13.00 a pair.pm me if interested.

Nov 4, 2012
L.A.X-RATED said:
Over herr in the "magical gbody kingdom"(btw,hatred is another form of jealousy,&a female trait)i have around 10 great cond sets of these.13.00 a pair.pm me if interested.

I'm not sure I picked up on what you are saying, but I'm not jealous of anything nor do I hate anyone, not am I female, and I'm not sure exactly what would make you think I was, because I don't believe I gave you any reason to believe so, but no thank you, I'll just buy the reproduction handles. :wtf:

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
I think he was trying to humor everyone. You said all you could find were "black" ones. LAX is definitely a stand up guy! timo

Nov 4, 2012
timo22 said:
I think he was trying to humor everyone. You said all you could find were "black" ones. LAX is definitely a stand up guy! timo

I don't follow.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
joesregalproject said:
L.A.X-RATED said:

I'm not sure I picked up on what you are saying, but I'm not jealous of anything nor do I hate anyone, not am I female, and I'm not sure exactly what would make you think I was, because I don't believe I gave you any reason to believe so, but nothank you, I'll just buy the reproduction handles. :wtf:
Oh how we forget our post huh?? :roll: i was refering to a "comment" you posted toward my comments in another members thread....nehoo,CARRY ON :mrgreen:

Nov 4, 2012
The post where I questioned whether Los Angeles is "The G Body Capital?" I'm not one to become green-eyed, haha. I just wondered who appointed LA the capital of anything And I'm far from jealous of anyone who lives in Los Angeles. I'm more of a country guy, I live in the backwoods in PA and there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Send me to hell or Los Angeles, it'd be about the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor