Done With Popcorn....Kinda

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Popcorn brings back too many memories and the reason for those memories does not exist any longer.......so this my popcorn replacement....:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Nothing worse than a reformed addict. I love my popcorn and I will enjoy it as long as I have teeth. This is my standard purchase order.
s-l500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; Did someone say "POP CORN", the main staple of life! The wife says I eat too much of it. But I only eat 3 or 4 big bowls per week. It keeps me regular? And as far as the teeth subject goes. Maybe I should mention I was a dental tech during my 4 years of service. That knowledge & training as paid off in spades as a 73 year old guy with near perfect oral health. Here is what I learned: Do not fail to brush before bed every night NO exceptions. Ya gotta get the gunk off before ya got to sleep. If ya don't the gunk turns to plaque attracts bacteria & the bacteria attacks the tissue & underling bone the hold the teeth, period! So that leads to the question of the gunk between the teeth, floss before brushing or water pick your choice. And the hard part, brush with the direction of growth, down on the uppers & up on the lower teeth. Back & forth on the chewing surfaces. Your main goal is to save the little V's of oral tissue between the teeth as once they are gone you will likely have bone loss as they are mother natures way of helping keep the krud (food) from packing in where ya can't brush it off easily. Their, ya all got a free oral health lesson, Ole' Bob.
Ps: Eat lots of POP corn.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm moving to Popcornia. Where the national dish is....wait for it....

Popcorn balls...

1371585550960.jpeg

Of course, this wouldn't be worth a hoot thread without b**bs and popcorn (and beer). So- - - - F&$#K your cookies! :)

f3e9bda7c4a8b82824e73f00f0dd873f--sexy-girls-food-to-make.jpg

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm moving to Popcornia. Where the national dish is....wait for it....

Popcorn balls...

1371585550960.jpeg

Of course, this wouldn't be worth a hoot thread without b**bs and popcorn (and beer). So- - - - F&$#K your cookies! :)

f3e9bda7c4a8b82824e73f00f0dd873f--sexy-girls-food-to-make.jpg

save me a seat, first round or cleavage is on me....:love:

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Just when I was beginning to have withdrawals, I stumbled a pawn this thread! Good work guys!

Reactions: 1 user

James84SS

Apprentice
Dec 2, 2018
Detroit area
One of my 1st jobs was working at a movie theater where we popped our own. It would take me 6-8 hours to pop 30 to 45 garbage bags full every 2-3 days. In the 18 months i worked there I popped over 2 tons! No better corn then when it pops out of an industrial popper with fresh oil and season salt. I ate so much i couldn't even look at popcorn for the next 10 years.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor