Donovan (Rktpwrd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Donovan was/is in the city here on a business trip. We meet up last night had supper and a beer. I have to say this guy is as great a person right in front of you as he is on the site. I of course rambled on as I tend to do but I had a great time! Donovan thanks again! It was great to meet you in person. Hoping I can drop in and see the Juggernaut build when I get through Calgary next.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I wish you guys weren't a world away. I'm glad I get to visit with you both on here though.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I wish you guys weren't a world away. I'm glad I get to visit with you both on here though.

Jared I too wish it was easier to personally meet members of the site. Alot of great people here and I've been fortunate enough to help quite a few of them out with parts for their projects. It would be nice to shake their hand and say Thank You in person!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I too wish you guys were closer geographically. Just think of all the fun we'd have....
Kevin, I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet Donovan in person. He's no doubt a class act, and an extremely talented individual.

Kevin, I can't say enough good things about you as well, my friend....and of course Jared, who's a real stand up guy and a super gentleman.

Last edited:
  • Agree

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
As many members add we have here one would think a lot of us would be near by eachother.

Longroof, I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago but trying to do things in a short time was tough. Maybe next time I'm down I'll give you a shout.

I've met a few members here at the gm nationals and some of our Canadian members and everyone was as great in person as they are here. As well as our gbodyforum founder. great people!

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
As many members add we have here one would think a lot of us would be near by eachother.

So far I've only met one member in person and that's Scott (Injectedcutty). He only lives a couple of hours away but as busy as life is we've only actually hung out a couple of times. I text him fairly often though. He's a nice guy in person.

I do text some other members.

I'd love to meet more members if I ever get the chance. There are a lot of good people on here.

• Agree

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Donovan was/is in the city here on a business trip. We meet up last night had supper and a beer. I have to say this guy is as great a person right in front of you as he is on the site. I of course rambled on as I tend to do but I had a great time! Donovan thanks again! It was great to meet you in person. Hoping I can drop in and see the Juggernaut build when I get through Calgary next.

Thanks for the kind words Kevin!

It was a pleasure to meet you in person as well finally, along with your lovely wife. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and the great company, it was nice to sit and chat over a beer with you both. Dinner was good too, but it was almost an afterthought over the conversation!
Lol
I think we merely scratched the surface of all the things we could've talked about (car related and otherwise), I look forward to hopefully many more meetings with you in the future.
By all means, if you're ever in my neck of the woods, drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you and would be more than happy to show you around The Juggernaut and the "Toy Box"!
;)

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I totally agree Jared! That's one nice thing about the internet, it makes the world a lil bit smaller, and puts you in touch with other like minded people that you wouldn't otherwise have ever met or talked to.
At least you're on the same side of the continent as Kevin and I, who knows, we may still meet up one day at a car show, or other such event!

I too wish you guys were closer geographically. Just think of all the fun we'd have....
Kevin, I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet Donovan in person. He's no doubt a class act, and an extremely talented individual.

Kevin, I can't say enough good things about you as well, my friend....and of course Jared, who's a real stand up guy and a super gentleman.

Jack, you're the ambassador of the forum, as always! Thank you for the flattering comments. I too wish we all lived a little closer to each other, I agree, we'd have a blast!
Kevin and his wife are good folk, quality standup people, that I had the sincere pleasure to meet. They're both welcome to stop in and visit anytime they're in Calgary. My interactions with Jared (tho only on here so far) have been equally as positive, I'd like to meet him in person one day soon too.
:)
I consider myself very fortunate to have gotten to know many of you good people on here, friends one and all.

Thanks everyone,

Donovan

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
So far I've only met one member in person and that's Scott (Injectedcutty). He only lives a couple of hours away but as busy as life is we've only actually hung out a couple of times. I text him fairly often though. He's a nice guy in person.

Of course he is! Why else would I have made him my official PR man?
;)
As with Jack, Jim, Kevin, Opie, and so many other of you great guys I've come to know on here, I can't say enough good things about you all. So many good folks on this forum, I'm proud to be a member, and glad I decided to join. I've made some great friends with many of you, that was an unexpected bonus.
Thanks for that guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor