Don't forget to thank Al Gore for today for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
If no one notice (unless Google reminded you) it's the 30th "anniversary" of the internet, the thing Al Gore "invented", what was used in the '83 film War Games, US military was using since atleast the end of the '70's, was started in the '60's by real computer guys of the time. So as I waste time making a usless thread here in his kingdom I send a well deserve Italian salute (as my grandmother called it) to Al. (Insert jokes here)
1552427249717.png

Reactions: 4 users

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Is that QUACK still out consuming oxygen meant for true AMERICANS ! Any one remember him predicting the end of the world ? That was back in early 90,s said we would all be gone in 10 years or less ! ! ! Sound familiar ? Just like some of the left wing wack jobs of today ! They quite putting him on the talk shows after his prediction date came and went ! LOL ,

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Well according to his internet he's worth about $300M so all that fearmongering seems to have worked out okay for him.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
This was just ment to poke some humor about the internet anniversary of the internet & he's the best one to have some fun with cause of him proclaiming to of invented the web. He's actually more fun to make fun of him outside of the political world than in it.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I thanked him this evening for inventing the interwebz, because my wife could tell me today that she read on the interwebz today that IHOP was giving away a free short stack in-house just for the asking (pushing a kids charity thing) until 7 pm tonight.

SO......thanksAl! Had butter pecan syrup on that free stack. Reminded me of good old Al because it tasted exactly like LOSER tears. Plus some eggs and corned beef hash browns which reminded me of hanging chads. Hey Al, I got your chad hanging....

Reactions: 2 users

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
I still have my floaties. He said south florida would be underwater by now.
Yeah , along with the statement that the [ internal combustion engine ] was the greatest evil ever invented . quack quack quack ,

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor