Don't Pick On Ricers With Youtube Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomss

Greasemonkey
Feb 20, 2010
I believe I may have unintentionally started a war...
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpl3eEztaLc&feature=related
Then read the comments. The ones from DollHeadRacing are mine. My first comment, that "recieved too many negative votes" said "Yeah I can do the same thing in my Chevy pickup. Plus, the AMERICAN V8 thats in it sounds way better than that weedwhacker when it's wound out." Needless to say, lots of people hate me. But guess who has two thumbs and doesn't give a F***? THIS GUY!!!! :twisted:

:rofl: I believe thats "trolling" but its hilarious!

That's hilarious :rofl: I always thought it was funny how every ricer runs out and does donuts the second there's snow on the ground when my sad little 307 Cutlass can do them at any time :blam:

I cannot read past the first page of annoying, nonsense comments :blam:

Those EVO's are awesome cars :!:

You talked ish about an evo.... that's like some one talkin ish about a gnx... so I can understand the flack your getting... those are pretty sweet cars evo or the wrx....

Yeah I realized after I commented that it sounded like I was bashing Evos, but that wasn't my intent. I basically wanted say that his video was pointless. I'm not really sure why I brought import vs. domestic into that. I guess it was another one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" moments.

Lowproelco said:
You talked ish about an evo.... that's like some one talkin ish about a gnx... so I can understand the flack your getting... those are pretty sweet cars evo or the wrx....

I DO NOT THINK THAT IS NO WHERE NEAR COMPARABLE TO A GNX!! SERIOUSLY?? WOW MAN LOL

Bro have you checked the specs on an evo..... 280 hp four wheel drive and weighs less than a g body.... I'm a chevy guy all day bro but there is no stock g body that could run with a stock evo..... it would give the gnx a run for its money... but as far as cool points and bad assness gs all day.... all I know is I rann against one in my ss... I'm runin a lil under 380 horses and this guy dogged walked me.... I'm against ricers all day like civics and etc... but that car is more of a tuner, like the z370, nsx and stuff..

Lowproelco said:
Bro have you checked the specs on an evo..... 280 hp four wheel drive and weighs less than a g body.... I'm a chevy guy all day bro but there is no stock g body that could run with a stock evo..... it would give the gnx a run for its money... but as far as cool points and bad assness gs all day.... all I know is I rann against one in my ss... I'm runin a lil under 380 horses and this guy dogged walked me.... I'm against ricers all day like civics and etc... but that car is more of a tuner, like the z370, nsx and stuff..
He's not reffering to the speed or performance of the comparing GNX to the EVO. The EVO is still not even close to being in the same class/category as a GNX :!: An EVO is just a mass produced high powered tuner car. The GNX was a limited 547 production vehicle. It's a completely different ... you just cannot compare them :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor