Don't Pick On Ricers With Youtube Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandprixpaul

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2011
Commerce township , mi
Just watched the you tube video that it was a weak doughnut and the guy taping him is crazy to be that close to a spining car, i dont cRe for or will allow a ricer in my driveway or let my wife look at them when we were buying new cars , i love chevy but we went dodge cus of the more car for the money, but back in the day when me and my buddys racing locally on telegraph if a ricer ever pulled up on us or other guys we ran them out ,didnt want them around And alot of guys forced them off the road but thats what you get for messing with the motor city ,thats why were wherewe are right now cus all of people buying imports and not fully supporting american made cars and keeping the money in michigan and the use , anyways ill always pick on ricers sorry .

Brandon

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2008
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Ya, the car is nice. I still prefer the sound of a V8 over anything. but the video its self pointless... nothing a car costing a $1000 couldn't do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor